LOOKING 4 LILLY - DAY FOUR OF SHOPAHOLIC GIVEAWAY DAYS TO CELEBRATE MOTHER'S DAY!
Welcome to DAY FOUR of Shopaholic Giveaway Days to celebrate Mother's Day!
Today I'm so excited to feature "Looking 4 Lilly". Looking 4 Lilly is a favorite Etsy shop, with all items created by my talented friend Kristina in sunny California. Kristina actually has two Etsy shops, one for "modern" Lilly fabrics and the other for "vintage" Lilly fabric creations. Kristina creates many beautiful items, including headbands, handbags, pincushions, etc. Her headband are extremely popular among Lilly Pulitzer lovers! My sister recently ordered a new headband and was raving about how well made and comfortable it is. I must admit, on my next visit, I wore it around her house for a few hours. :-)
You can view all Kristina's creations on her Etsy shops, Looking 4 Lilly and The Vintage Lilly. Another fun fact - Kristina is also a blogger! Get on over to her Looking 4 Lilly blog and sign up to follow!
Now for the FUN!!! Kristina has generously offered a giveaway of the four headbands pictured above, just for Shopaholic readers. For those who are still learning their print names, these are: Multiworth Patch, Croc Monsieur, Slathouse Rock and Sun Salute. Personally, I love to know all the print names....
You can earn a ton of entries for this giveaway - see below:
1) Sign up to follow this blog for ONE entry (or mention that you already follow!)
2) Sign up as a fan of Looking 4 Lilly on Facebook for ONE entry.
3) Sign up as a fan of Shopaholic In Alabama on Facebook for ONE entry.
4) Go to Kristina's Etsy shop(s) and comment back on this post with your favorite item for ONE entry. Please use the links provided above.
5) Sign up as a follower of Kristina's blog, Looking 4 Lilly, for ONE entry.
6) Tweet this giveaway (be sure to copy @shopaholicinal - that's me!) for ONE entry. If you're not following me on twitter yet, please do!
Please be sure to comment on this post, telling me how many entries to give you! Good luck! :-)
Giveaway will end at midnight central time on Tuesday, April 13. The winner will be selected by random drawing and announced on Wednesday, April 14.
A special and huge thank you to Kristina for offering such a generous giveaway!
Have a wonderful weekend - we're headed to my parent's island house - internet connection is generally spotty at best. If I am a tad late announcing giveaway winners, you'll know why. I'll be back to civilization on Monday afternoon, so don't worry. :-)