Bare Escentuals: Shimmer & Shine Collection



Happy Monday, Shopaholics! Are you exhausted from the weekend, or is it just me? My lack of rest continues (read: no spa day today) as I help my Father on a work project. Maybe I can sleep in a few days...

After the holidays, I felt I needed a pick me up that makes me look rested, even when I'm not! Two weeks ago, I was browsing on Sephora's website and ran across the Bare Escentuals Shimmer & Shine Collection, pictured above.  It was on sale for $45, originally $54 and valued at $142. What do you think happened? :-)

That baby hopped right into my cart, and arrived four days later. And guess what, I love every single item in the kit! My favorite pieces are the two Natural Lipglosses. They are not sticky, and feel wonderful on the lips! I've also really enjoyed experimenting with the black eyeliner as I normally wear a colored eyeliner, very rarely do I go to black eyeliner territory. Are you wondering about the eye shadows? Yeah, I always love the BE eye shadows, and these are no exception. I appreciate that you can control the amount of shadow, as well as depth of color and sparkle!  

If you want a new look without a huge investment, I highly recommend this kit! You can view it on the Sephora website HERE. Honestly, I'm shocked they aren't sold out! :-)

Have a Marvelous Monday!

Comments

  1. Good Morning lady! Did you score big yesterday on Rue La La??

    I was just at Sephora yesterday....they had some good sales on their "packaged deals" like 1/2 of the deal price!!

    Hope your week is awesome:)
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my origins shimmer highlighter, really helps with those dull areas on my face
    xoxo
    SC

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters