Bamboopink - The Opportunity



TGIF, Shopaholics! What do you have planned for the weekend? I have *fingers crossed* for a relaxing beach day with the DH on Saturday! 


By now, I'm sure many of you have heard about Bamboopink on other blogs, from your Facebook friends, etc. I was approached about this opportunity last month and just didn't have time to properly research it and make a decision about signing up. Let me tell you all - I'm not generally one to "buy in" to the next "big thing". You know how we all have those friends who seem like they have a new "scheme" every time you turn around, all to make $$$ and promise it's easy? If I hear "easy" combined with $$$, it usually makes me nervous. 




After speaking at length earlier this week with a highly ranked member of the Bamboopink team, I have decided to jump on the wagon and take advantage of this opportunity! And you can help me by doing the same! Right now you can sign up to be a consultant for FREE (this deal expires on March 15, 2011, after which time it will cost to sign up). Before you say "I don't know if I can sell" - I firmly believe this jewelry will sell itself. While the full launch won't happen until April, what I am hearing is that most of the jewelry is priced in the $50 range. This price point makes it accessible to most buyers and should make for an easy sell. 


Below I am providing information on Bamboopink...





Join what is expected to be the fastest growing women’s internet start-up company in history with Bamboopink.
Bamboopink is a new fashionable, yet affordable jewelry line made and designed by a famous, high-end designer whose current line is sold in upscale department stores, is all over the red carpet and worn by Oprah! This company is the first of its kind, an internet launched company with virtual trunk shows…there are no parties to host and no phone calls to make.
Sign-ups are free, with no risks or obligations. The free signing period is only for 30 days (through March 15), after that you will have to pay to be a consultant.
What sets this company apart from other direct sales companies:
* GROUND FLOOR opportunity (probably won’t ever happen to you again!)
* Strongest comp plan in the industry
* Very successful “designer” multi-million dollar jeweler making/backing this jewelry, so sure to be successful
* Instead of growing one sales rep at a time, this business model using the free sign-up period – we can grow fifty sales reps at a time – but the time to do that is NOW!
This company is going to explode in a few weeks with a national press release and official launch. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. So be one of the first to sign up!
Then you can do the same as me and get credit for signing up your friends, which is what we are compensated for with jewelry, cash and/or an ipad.  It is not about selling the jewelry at this point, but networking and creating interest. If you decide not to sell, you have lost nothing and your name is dropped from the list.
It’s simple to sign up, go to my site:   (HERE) or www.bamboopink.net/shopaholicinalabama


I should have been telling you about this weeks ago, and now I have to catch up! Over the next few days, I will be hard at work building my team and would LOVE to have you join us! So many of my readers are SAHM, SAHW, college students, and single mothers - let's face it; we can all use extra income. And seriously - could it get more fun than selling jewelry!?!? I don't think so! 


Can't wait to see where this leads! Thanks as always for your support! Don't forget - sign up today! No obligation - if you decide it's not your thing, no penalties, no worries! Use my link: click HERE or 
www.bamboopink.net/shopaholicinalabama


Have a Fantastic Friday! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites