"Lunch At Lilly" Loot

Happy Sunday, Shopaholics! Hope your weekend is wonderful!

Do you celebrate "Lunch At Lilly"? This is an annual event (generally the 2nd Saturday of March) where the corporate Lilly stores, as well as some Via shops, offer a fantastic gift with purchase. The minimum purchase level is usually $500 but the gifts - they are awesome! Most of the GWP's are produced just for the Lunch At Lilly promotion and are not available for general purchase. Even more exciting than the GWP's, by making a purchase you are entered into a contest to win a trip to Lilly's corporate headquarters. Also known as "The Pink Palace" - winners will spend a day at Lilly's headquarters and have the opportunity to design their own print! Wow - wouldn't that be fun?!?! Talk about the experience of a lifetime! :-)

So what if I don't live near a Lilly Pulitzer store? You all know I love to shop online and via the phone, so of course I participated in this year's promotion. My friend Amy (or she is really my enabler, I'm not sure?) at Lilly Pulitzer in Southlake, TX rounded up a few "must haves" that are now headed my way...

Ricci Shift Dress, Scallop Pink Mini Calendar Girl

Roslyn Skirt, Lillys Pink Big Squeeze

Ric Rac Bangle Set, Hotty Pink (along with green and white)

Adaleesa Short Caftan, Land Escape

Also in my bag from Lilly Pulitzer Southlake and Palm Beach Gardens, a few "gift items" that I can't blog about....sshhhh...wouldn't want to spoil any surprises! :-)

Now, that should have been good enough, yes? Well...We all know that even the grand dame Lilly Pulitzer herself says "Too Much Is Never Enough". Of course I interpret that as permission to place a second "Lunch At Lilly" order from one of my most frequented Via shops, Village Palm. If you're not familiar, Village Palm is located in Grosse Pointe, MI and owned by one of my favorite displaced southern girls at heart - Sarah Kreisler.

I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of this beauty from Village Palm, the Twyla Dress in Shorely Blue Optical Confusion

Another advantage to purchasing from Village Palm - they now have a website AND you can use Paypal. I love being able to purchase with Paypal! Sooo easy!

If you are ever looking for any Lilly, I highly encourage you to check with the girls at Southlake and/or Village Palm. They both have active pages on Facebook, and are quick to respond to any questions or requests. I'm going to provide their info below.

Shopaholic tip: Village Palm has a few gift bags left, and will honor the promotion Sunday for all web orders. You know, if you "need" something! :-)

Village Palm
17110 Kercheval Avenue

Grosse Pointe, MI, 48230
313-882-7256
villagepalm@yahoo.com
http://www.thevillagepalm.com/
Facebook page link HERE

Lilly Pulitzer
405 Grand Ave East
Southlake, TX 76092
817-310-3947
southlake@lillypulitzer.com
Facebook page link HERE


Happy Sunday and Happy Shopping!

p.s. If you're on the fence about Bamboopink by Jude Frances (see my post from Friday HERE), please take a moment to go ahead and sign up! You have absolutely nothing to lose, there is no obligation and no upfront cost - and everything to gain! This will be the most successful women's start up ever, and you have the opportunity to be in from the beginning! You can sell it all ONLINE - no home parties! Bloggers, if you're not taking advantage of this, you are going to regret it! I already wish I'd started earlier! Please use the following link to join my team: www.bamboopink.net/shopaholicinalabama. Thanks for your support! XOXO

Comments

  1. Hey Lori,

    Those are some awesome finds!:) Amy worked her magic for me also and was able to locate the Ricci in calendar girl, a Wyatt in the cake print, and the Scarlette dress (from resort). I can't WAIT to receive my pkg. It will be just like Christmas in March!!!!;)) XOXO~ Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous finds!!! I am in love with the Ricci shift.... all prints :)
    Happy Sunday,
    ~www.thealyway.blogspot.com~

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Ricci shift has the most adorable neckline!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those bangles! Also the Roslyn skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You should win the lunch at Lilly drawing Lori! You'd be perfect for that!!! wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lori, I hopped over here this morning specifically to see if you would tell us about your purchases the last few days, and you did not disappoint! I also did Lunch at Lilly and have been going wild shopping at the Lilly March Madness sales since midnight, and I need to know that I'm not the only one racking up the purchases! I knew I could count on you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites