Wish List Wednesday

Happy Hump Day, Shopaholics!

Today I thought it would be fun to bring back Wish List Wednesday. I haven't featured a wish list - at least on Wednesday - in a very long time!  So without further ado, a few things that are on this shopaholic's radar.

Tory Burch, Dean Metallic Hobo, $395. This would be a great piece for me, as I generally prefer to carry a neutral, solid color leather handbag. I've been carrying my gold Lilly Pulitzer Mar-A-Lago tote for several months and it might need to be retired soon...the Dean appears to be a suitable replacement.


Calypso St. Barth for Target, Shireen dress, Alexa tunic and Smock Neck dress, various prices up to $79.99.  Yes, you're reading this right. Calypso St. Barth will be available at Target on May 1, 2011. For those of us who live in a vacation state of mind, this collection is perfect. I predict a quick sellout on all the pieces and will certainly "need", at a minimum, the Shireen and Alexa. I cannot wait to see these in person!


Tory Burch, Japan Relief Tee Shirt, $29, available for preorder on Rue La La. I have to admit, this is already checked off my "wish list" as I ordered it yesterday. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of this tee are being donated to the American Red Cross to benefit the Japan earthquake and Pacific tsunami relief efforts. Shipping is FREE and what a great way to wear your support for our friends across the world. If you need an invite to Rue La La, please use my link (HERE).  


bamboopink by Jude Frances, assorted earrings, available for purchase very soon! I'm especially crazy for the chandeliers and fleur de lis. I tend to wear mostly gold jewelry (mixing a little silver in here and there) and these are perfect!

Remember, you can still sign up for FREE as a consultant with bamboopink. Jewelry can be sold online only - or via traditional methods such as in-home shows, trunk shows, etc. A lifestyle brand - designed by Jude Frances - that is sure to be a huge hit. If you have a blog, any type of online presence, or if you're just considered the "expert" in new designers and trends with your crowd, you are missing an opportunity if you don't sign up. Please use my link, I'd love to have you join Team Shopaholic! (link HERE).

What is on your current wish list? Other than peace, love and harmony...of course!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, I'm off to celebrate my BFF Priscilla's birthday. Gifts, lunch, dessert and girl time! What could be better?!?!?



Comments

  1. Good Morning!

    I just ordered a TB tote in pink. I saw the above one, LOVE IT!
    Be sure when you order it to go through Ebates! Ahem, thanks to you I am racking up the $$! (and spending it too, lol)

    Although I ordered through SAKS not TB b/c they were offering 6% back vs 3.5%...run sister, run!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh where'd you find the preview pics of the calypso for target collection? can't wait for that collaboration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not know about this new line for Target- very exciting and tempting! I have the TB tote ( the Burch Saffiano tote) in pewter/silver and love it! Goes with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, love the purse! i bought a gold kate spade crossbody bag back in the fall and LOVE it! the gold matches everything and is so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites