Makeup Madness on No More Rack


Happy Thursday, Shopaholics! I'm still suffering from a sinus infection and am not very happy about it, I've not been out of the bed much the past three days. No fun!

Today I wanted to tell you about the Makeup Madness going on at No More Rack. Not sure if you are familiar with No More Rack, but they're a fairly new shopping site (think Rue La La or Gilt Groupe). However, No More Rack is very different. They only offer eight deals a day, and the deals are only good for 24 hours. As a result, they are usually very good ones and sell out quickly!

In the past month, I've scored several fabulous deals on cosmetics from No More Rack. These are some of the same brands and products that I would normally purchase at Sephora. Think Lash Fusion, Stila, YSL, and more!

If you're not a member, you are missing out! Sales start at 11:00AM CT every day. Membership is FREE and your invitation to join is HERE. Right now they are offering FREE makeup (The Makeup Madness promotion) just for referring your friends! Once you join, be sure to share your invitation link with your friends, family, blog followers, etc. The freebies include items from Stila, YSL, Lancome, MAC and others! See the website for full details - then get busy referring your friends! Because after all - we can all use free product! I know I can - and I'm going to need plenty after being sick!

Have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites