Birthday Weekend In Serious Jeopardy

My 42nd birthday is Sunday. I usually like to have a big and fun birthday celebration with family and friends - a beautiful cake - a fancy dinner out - and all the trimmings. This year, it's going to be a little bit different, I fear.

Our Nanny is not doing very well. Last night her blood pressure went down to 88/41. My Mother has spent the last two nights at her house. Nanny is also having complications from the breast cancer surgery and isn't healing at all. 

Last night we also found out that my husband's mother, who is a 15 year breast cancer survivor, was in the hospital. Apparently she went in on Monday for a procedure (we had no idea, weren't told this was happening) and got sick and is having complications. 

I do know this - I have a ton of fun dresses planned out to wear, no matter where the weekend takes us. :-) 

It's also been another crazy week at work, I'm so happy to see Friday. Hope your week has been good! 

Comments

  1. Prayers to Nanny and D's Mom.......Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. And,,,,,,,, Happy Birthday!...Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that your Nanny and mother in law start to feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of prayers for you and your family! -Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Mom in law and Nanny are soon on the mend. Happy early birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, I hope your family is doing much better! Thinking and praying for all of you and lots of health. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican