Tracy Negoshian: Everything's On Sale!


Happy Monday, Shopaholics! 

So many of us love our Tracy Negoshian dresses and tunics, right? And if you're like me - nothing sucks you in faster than a big sale! :-) Starting today, everything (even the Summer collection!) is on sale over at the Tracy Negoshian website (link HERE). 

I just ordered the Molly dress (above, view on website HERE) and am planning to wear it sometime during my birthday weekend. Which is rapidly approaching in less than two weeks, yikes! 

And since I'm a huge fan of a wrap dress, I'm also debating the Jeana Ruffle Wrap Dress - I can't decide which print I like the best. (view the Jeana HERE). 


Are you planning to shop the big Tracy Negoshian sale? If so, let me know what you purchase and where you plan to wear your fabulous finds! 

Have a fantastic day! 


Comments

  1. Did you see the Brenda tunic dress? I love the print but I'm not sure what size to order...I love her dresses, I have 5 already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh I love her wrap dresses, so excited!! I didn't know she was having a sale, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters