We're Going To Make It!

It looks like our area has made it through Hurricane (now Tropical Storm) Isaac just fine. We are headed home tomorrow to assess any possible damage and try to get things back in order. I anticipate getting back to regular posts by Thursday or Friday. Thanks to everyone who has emailed, sent texts, called, etc to check on me. I really appreciate it. 

It certainly could have been much worse - and our friends in coastal MS and LA are experiencing the worst of Isaac. I hope they are all ok.  It seems like a cruel joke to endure this on the 7th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina - the day that changed so many lives forever. 

More later and until then, hope everyone is doing well! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters