Oh Shift, Lilly Pulitzer


Who else has wasted their precious time this morning trying to shop the Endless Summer Sale on Lilly Pulitzer's website? While I understand there are about a bazillion Lilly lovers trying to shop, it's highly frustrating that we can't get in and shop. Some people were lucky enough to have an order confirmation and were able to check out, before the site seemingly crashed for good. 

I don't want to think about what all I could have done with the two hours of my life lost. What about you?

Comments

  1. I was late to my first day of class because I couldn't log on - and turns out the one piece I really wanted was barely on sale. I think they should give an even bigger discount to compensate. So irritating.

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican