Miss Gulf Shores Teen USA


Happy Wednesday! 

This morning, just a quick post to tell you all about my friend - Lindsey Hamner. She is competing for the Miss Teen Alabama title in December 2012, and is the local representative for Gulf Shores. 

I have known Lindsey for years, and she is the coolest 15-year old girl I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Her mother and I are BFF's, and they spend part of the year here in Gulf Shores - the rest of the time they live in the Birmingham metro area. 

Lindsey and I like to hang out on the beach, we run together, and we wear our Lilly together! 
Would you also consider supporting Lindsey's pageant efforts by going and "liking" her Facebook page? (link HERE). And - if you own a business and would like to make a donation to support her efforts, that would be greatly appreciated. You can email me directly (lori.driver@hotmail.com). We are also collecting items to be raffled on her Facebook page (as well as on my SIA Facebook page). 

Let's go give Lindsey some Shopaholic love and best wishes! Thank you! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters