Salt Water Saturday: Operation Sun, Sleep and Sell


Welcome to the weekend! :-) 


Here are my plans for the weekend - in no particular order:


Sleep - no doubt about it, I'm sleep deprived. On Monday, I went back to a late shift at work and have been getting up very early, and going to bed very late. I plan to sleep this weekend until I've slept all I want. 


Sun - I can't wait to get on the beach tomorrow and relax with a cocktail and a good book. Here's hoping there is no rain! Our weather pattern as of late has been rain and thunderstorms every day. I need a big dose of Vitamin D that didn't come from a pill. 


Sell - my massive closet clean out continues! For the past few weeks, I have been trying to get rid of a ton of stuff that I'm not wearing, not using and do not need. My closet contents can be found over at Shopaholic's Preppy Closet on Facebook HERE. As you can imagine, this is a work in progress. 


What will you be doing this weekend? I recommend rest and relaxation! Enjoy your day! 

Comments

  1. Enjoy your weekend and I hope the weather cooperates for you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read that book! It was very over the top to say the least. Enjoy your weekend :)

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect weekend! We hit the beach too.

    Xo the SunKissed Sisters

    Www.etsy.com/shop/sunkissedsisters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites