Friday, October 7, 2011

Fearless Fitness Friday: 2 Weeks of Colossal Failure!

TGIF! 


The past two weeks have been a colossal "failure" for me on the Fearless Fitness Plan. 


I haven't worked out one.time. in two weeks. Nope, not even once. I've been sick with a sinus infection, which earlier this week had me feeling like I had the flu. Last week....well, last week is a different story. I was a little sick, had a lot of stuff going on and was very upset about our friend passing away.


You'd think I would know better, huh? When I start back on the plan (looks like it will be Monday at this point, heading to Tuscaloosa for Alabama's homecoming tomorrow) - I will be suffering, big time. 


I better get it together if I want to win that bet with my Father, huh?


Hope you have a great weekend - and hope you've been better about the workouts than I have! How do I get my motivation back? :-( 


5 comments:

  1. I have been in the exact same boat! I recently started working out again (after a year) but the past couple weeks have been miserable with colds and allergies...I am hoping next week I can start back up. Have a great weekend and good luck! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work out once and you'll end up feeling great which will make you keep doing it! And I know this is weird but I keep running during sinus infections because it gets the junk out of my head haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find I have trouble getting back on track after an absence from the gym. You just need to dig deep and get back out there. Your two works a day were inspiring too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it Lori! I fell off the wagon for years and now I love working out. Hang in there sweetie! Also have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lori- a great idea is to hire a trainer even just once a week. I've been going to one for 4+ years and she is very good about keeping me motivated, always on me about my weight. For some reason having someone to be accountable to helps.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...