Stella & Dot: Shopaholic Favorites For Fall


Welcome to my first Stella & Dot Party Online! My friend and fellow blogger Elizabeth recently started a new career with Stella & Dot, and I am hosting a trunk show to help her out. 


Sometimes I forget that in addition to updating (or completely changing out) our wardrobes for Fall, we should also spruce up our accessories. A few new pieces from the Stella & Dot Fall collection - that's perfect for my Fall update. 


I love these updated looks...(for more selections, see the website HERE)




And how about this Pave Bee Necklace? Love, love, love the bee. I once had a pair of Lilly Pulitzer shoes with a tortoise disc embellishment that had a bee on one shoe. I wore them out. :-) 


Stella & Dot is offering a "Tribute Bracelet" this month, and 20% of the proceeds will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. It's priced at only $36, making it both beautiful and affordable. 


Elizabeth has partnered with her fellow Stella & Dot stylists by pledging to sell 100 bracelets during the month of October. If she sells 100 bracelets, $720 from the proceeds will be donated to breast cancer research. In addition, she will donate an extra $280,  then an even $1000 will be donated to breast cancer research. 


This is a perfect time to think about those holiday shopping lists. Beat the rush, pick up a few gifts here and there when you have the time and the money. It certainly makes holiday time a lot easier on your budget if you can shop this way. I've done it for years - I pick up items throughout the year and store them in my "gift closet". Problem here is that my girls (BFF's and family) know exactly where to look...haha!


Please take a look at the Stella & Dot website HERE to view all the pretties. If you find something you "need", please consider supporting my friend Elizabeth's new business and ordering from my first online party. When you complete the check-out process, you will be asked to select your hostess. That would be me - Lori Driver. I would greatly appreciate it and I know Elizabeth would too! :-) 


Are you a fan of Stella & Dot? What do you think of the Fall looks?


Have a Marvelous Monday!  



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters