Wish List Wednesday: Going Pink for Breast Cancer Research





Happy Hump Day! Chances are you know someone who has been touched by breast cancer. Maybe it is your mother or sister, a close friend or member of your extended family. In my case, it is my mother in law. Before the month of October is over, I will tell that story in a separate post. 


Welcome to the newest edition of "Wish List Wednesday". Today I thought it would be fun to highlight a few items that give back to breast cancer research. Every year, a wonderful crop of new goodies are released that benefit the cause. I'm currently loving these, and will probably post more items before the month is over! 


Tory Burch, Limited Edition Eddie Ballet Flat, $178. (view on website HERE). 15% of the purchase price is donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation, but I'd want them even if that wasn't the case. Bright pink flats, appropriate for fall. They had me at Tory Burch and pink. 
Jami Shoo Chocolate Shoe, Peterbrooke Chocolatier of Winter Park, $43. It's gorgeous - It's chocolate, it's a shoe, and 15% of the purchase price is donated to the Young Survival Coalition. What's not to love?!?!? (view on website HERE)
OPI Polish in Pink Shatter, $8.50, available everywhere OPI is sold. OPI is making a total donation of $25,000 to Susan G. Komen For The Cure. Have you tried the shatter polish yet? This might be the one that I try! 
Pink Ribbon Collection, Bobbi Brown, $44. This set features the Pink Lip Color and Bellini High Shimmer Lip Gloss. They can be worn individually or layered together. I typically purchase one of these sets every year and the colors are very flattering. Bobbi Brown is donating $10 for each set sold to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Another added bonus - Free shipping via Bobbi Brown's website for this item! (view on website HERE)




What do you think? Do you typically purchase items in the month of October that benefit the cause? Any favorites I should know about?


Have a Wonderful Wednesday! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters