Ulta Grand Openings: Nothing But Fun





Hello Everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in the past few days, there's been a lot going on around here! 


As some of you will recall, I was thrilled to see that two new Ulta stores were opening in my general area. Last week, I attended the grand opening of the new Daphne store with my Mother and sister. Mother and I were in line about fifteen minutes before the ribbon was cut. In the photo above, you can see how many people were ahead of us. 
My sister was about ten or so people behind us, as she had to drop off my nephew at daycare the same time Ulta was scheduled to open (which is why she wasn't in this picture). Thankfully, her DH was able to assist at the last minute and she didn't miss any of the fun! 


As one of the first 100 people through the door on opening day, we were able to draw for a gift certificate to use on that day's purchases. The gift certificates ranged in value from $5 - $100. We all scored one worth $5, and while we wished it was $100, were thrilled to get anything! :-) 


I have recently starting buying a lot of products from Benefit, and my Ulta trip was no exception. My purchases from the grand opening trip are pictured below - is it already time for an "Ulta Intervention"?





The layout of the store was beautiful - by far, one of the best I've seen. Our location has a Benefit Brow Bar, and I had my brows done. It was a lot of fun and I loved what the Benefit experts did with them. They were thinned out quite a bit and my arch was dramatically lifted. Now the real question is this: will I be able to maintain them? I hate fooling with my eyebrows, it's probably the one area of my face that I tend to neglect. *Fingers crossed*


This Shopaholic was also thrilled with the gifts with purchase (below) during Ulta's grand opening. Notice the cute pink Benefit mirror - that was given to me at the Brow Bar. 


I can't wait to start using all my new goodies! Expect me to talk about Benefit a little bit here and there, as their products are fabulous


What is your favorite brand of cosmetics? Are you loyal to one brand, or do you switch them up? 


Have a lovely day! 

Comments

  1. I am so jealous! I love ulta and the closest one to me is over an hour away!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Benefit Coralista blush is ah-mazing! You must try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ULTA! We are spoiled though and I have 3 within a close distance of me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been looking at a few things from benefit but have never bought anything from there, do you like their products?

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Annie for the recommendation on the Benefit blush...going to have to try that one! Janna, I would be in serious trouble with 3 Ulta locations so close to me! Britt, maybe they will put one in your area soon....I thought I'd die before they arrived in my neck of the woods! :-)

    Emily - try it. You will LOVE everything by Benefit. I am especially obsessed with their new mascara "They're Real" (I blogged about that previously). I'll probably put up a future post about my newest purchases - I love them all. Benefit hasn't disappointed me yet! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live in the Mobile area and am equally ecstatic at the thought of finally having some Ulta's in the area. Do you happen to know when the grand opening for the Mobile store is? Sounds like something I'd definitely like to be a part of! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stacy! So happy to see a reader in my local area! :-) Here's what I'm hearing about the Ulta location in Mobile...
    "Soft" opening on Sunday, November 6. This should be their first day open for business. The "hard" grand opening weekend is Friday - Sunday, November 11-13. The "hard" opening is when they have the gift cards for the first 100 customers, and the free gift with purchase for the first 1000 customers. We went to both openings in Daphne - I have to tell the truth! LOL
    I plan to attend the Mobile opening as well, if you see me, please say hello! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lori, I love your necklace. May I ask where you purchased it? Have a wonderful weekend! xo xo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters