Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites




Happy Tuesday! The Resort collection by Lilly Pulitzer is always my favorite, hands down! This year is proving to be no exception, as evidenced by all the items that are finding their way on my wish list. 


The first delivery of Resort 2011 should begin arriving tomorrow and over the next few days at our favorite websites and Lilly Pulitzer Via and corporate store locations. Get ready, because if you're like me, your wallet is going to be smoking! 


The theme of the Resort 2011 collection is "Jungle Glam". The first items I'm featuring are part of the October 25 delivery, enjoy! (Please accept my apologies in advance for the picture quality, my tech support isn't home to install my new printer/scanner combo. The scanner on my dinosaur printer is on the fritz...ugh!)


Elsa Top Pintucks, Black Skip On It, $158. I'm so happy the Elsa tops are back - they are a wardrobe staple for me! 
Adalie Ruffle Wrap Dress, Black Greens With Envy, $168. Love a wrap dress and love a ruffle. Perhaps this will help me forget that I don't see a Blayney anywhere in this new collection! 
Elexa Dress, Snorkel Blue Greens With Envy, $178 and Elsa Top Pintucks, Same print, $158. Elexa resembles another favorite of mine, the Apple dress. Elsa needs no explanation, I'll take one of her in every print! 
Jonah Dress, Shorely Blue Purring Jacquard, $188. My Jonah collection will apparently grow by at least one dress, and I love the addition of buttons on this version! Gorgeous! 
The following items are available in the November 10 delivery...


Joy Tunic Dress, Hotty Pink Scorpion Bowl, $148. Yep, you're reading that right. The ever popular Joy Knit Tunic has been transformed into a dress. Great for all your casual days! Another must have around here...


Dylan Tunic, Hotty Pink Scorpion Bowl, $98. The idea of this tunic is great, but I'll have to see it in person. I have a feeling it might be a tad long, and could possibly come off looking maternity-ish. Which is not a look you want if you're not preggers! 
Roslyn Skirt, Pink Salmon Glamorous Life, $118. The Roslyn skirt is such a great Lilly Pulitzer basic item, it can be dressed up or down depending on your top, shoes and accessories. Another hit!
Callahan Short, Turquoise Jungle Glam Toile, $64. One can never have too many Callahan shorts. Period. Need as many prints as possible! 
From the November 25 delivery...


Estelle Sweater, Turquoise Coral Intarsia, $178. Ladies, get ready to fall in love with a bunch of coral prints this season. Seriously! 
Clare Dress Silk Jersey, Bright Navy Hot Hot Hot, $258. Another staple in my Lilly wardrobe, the Clare dress is so flattering and works for my lifestyle. I can't wait to acquire at least one more! 
Ciara Tunic, Shorely Blue Hot House Placed, $148. My tunic obsession continues...
Pipster Dress, True Navy Bella, $198. Pipster = Pippa? You think? This style comes in a variety of prints, according to the lookbook. Expect a sellout. Plan accordingly. :-) 
If you live near the water, or if you love the water, expect the December 25 delivery to blow you away. It was impossible to narrow down my "favorites" from this delivery. I'll just take one of everything, thank you very much! 
Ciara Tunic, Turquoise Coral Siesta, $148 and Shailene Dress, Resort White Dodies Coral Panel Embroidery, $298. They had me at "Coral". Period. 
Jia Dress, Bright Navy Coral Siesta, $158. Lilly, Coral, Navy, SOLD! 
Taytay Dress, Resort White Hands Off Engineered, $178 and Caye Tankini Top/Surfs Up Bottom, Turquoise Coral Me Crazy, $88 and $68. The dress looks fabulous and thank goodness, Lilly swimwear is back! Hooray! 
Next up - Accessories & Footwear. I'm in real trouble in this area, I want it all! 
Lots of beautiful Resort Chic Wedges, Ginger Wrap Wedges, and McKims. However, I am most excited about the Resort Chic Wedge, Closed Toe, Gold Metallic, $228 (top row - middle picture). I absolutely hate most closed toe shoes, and dread having to start wearing them every year. Perhaps these will help me conquer those feelings! :-) 
Murfee Scarves abound, $118 each. 
Glam It Up Clutch in Gold Metallic Coral and Black Frog, $128 each. Necklaces - Sea Me $48, Pink Tomato and Resort White Sea Coral, $48 each, Coral Siesta Necklace, $58. I can see I'm going to have to clean out my costume jewelry to make room for a few new treasures - and that Coral clutch is calling my name! 
More baubles, the Long Necklace No Words Needed, Gold Metallic, $48 (top row - middle photo). The disc says "Shaken 'n Stirred". Love! And the Critter Earrings, Resort White Horsin' Around, $38, as well as frog and coral critter earrings (all priced at $38). Too much fun! 
Every holiday season, I put up a Lilly themed pink and green tree. I was thrilled to see new Glass Ornaments as part of the Resort collection. $48 each. 
Speaking of the holiday season, if you're looking for a matching Lilly dress and men's tie combination - you're in luck! The lookbook shows at least six ties available in this collection. (Sorry, prices not listed).
Have no fear, the Minnies weren't left out! Resort features a ton of beautiful things for your Lilly loving Minnie - but since I don't have any Minnies around here, I didn't focus on that part of the collection for this post! 


I leave you with the fabric swatch photos...

What do you think? Are you excited about the new Resort collection? I can't wait to see it all in person, and to start buying! 


Which pieces are your favorites?


Comments

  1. I love your blob!! Its so Lilly fab! I love it so much that I had to share one of your photos on my wall! I hope that is ok! Just trying to spread the Lilly love! thanks so much! xxxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want everything! Especially the December 25th delivery of nautical things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dying for a tunic dress, murfee skirts, and the open toed gold wedges - maybe this will be my sesaon?

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the Clare and the Love sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters