Under The Palm Tree's BIG sale!


Happy Saturday, Shopaholic pals! What are you doing this weekend? DH is working (like usual these days!), so I'm left to my own devices....what's a girl to do??? Today I'm attending a party to celebrate Nana's 90th birthday! Nana is DH's only living grandparent. Can you imagine being 90 years old!?!? I'm planning to learn some of her secrets! :-)

Some of you have asked me whether I knew of any good sales on Lilly? Not one to disappoint, one of my absolute favorite Lilly Pulitzer Via shoppes is coming through for us again! Under The Palm Tree is having a wonderful sale!

Here a few highlights:

Some Summer at 40% off
Mens 60% off
Spring Swimwear 60% off
Girls 40% off (except polos)

FREE Shipping with code "Facebook" in the order notes section

10% off all preorders of the new Lifeguard Press delivery (think Lilly agendas, laptop and phone cases, etc) with code "Facebook" in the order notes section

You can access their website HERE or contact the store via phone at 913-451-1445. Sara, Hadley, Martha Jane and co. are wonderful to shop with; your merchandise is shipped sooo quickly and the service is top notch. What else could we ask for? Not much!

Be sure to tell them Shopaholic sent you! Happy Shopping and let me know what you score! Have a great Saturday!

Comments

  1. So great of you to post this for your followers AND for our friends over at UTPT. Of course I LOVE UTPT and I'm definitely placing a lifeguard press order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice of you to share. I've sworn off all Lilly shopping until the fall line comes out. Looking at my shopping history this is going to be très difficile, but I'm trying!

    XoXo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters