Endless Summer? I Wish!


It's a dreary day on the Alabama Gulf Coast. It's raining outside, and the sky is a weird shade of gray-black. We're under a tornado warning. This weather is making me seriously wish for the bright and sunny days of summer! 


Endless Summer, anyone? I wish! Until then, I will have to settle for the beach towel I found on One Kings Lane this morning. I found it hiding in the "Artist Editions - Beach Towels" boutique. Gorgeous in the teal color pictured above, it's also available in orange and navy. 


If you haven't joined One Kings Lane yet, now is a great time. They are offering a $15 credit for New members to spend! All you have to do is join and then the credit will be placed in your account. Typically the credit appears within a few hours of joining. Membership is always free and you can sign up HERE






And if you haven't heard the good news yet, Lilly Pulitzer will be a featured boutique on Rue La La tomorrow. The preview shows Resort 2010 merchandise, so it's a great opportunity to pick up an item you missed from a previous collection. If you're not already a member of RLL, your free invite is HERE. I'm hoping they have a few pieces in the "Booty Caw" print...


Hope you're having a Wonderful Wednesday and your weather is better than mine! 

Comments

  1. I love One Kings Lane! I've never actually ordered anythihng, but all their products look great and they usually have pretty good discounts.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites