Jack Rogers on Gilt Groupe Today


Hello All! Do you have the Cyber Monday "hangover" today? Whew...I was scared to look at my online banking this morning, ha! 


Seriously, I'm stuck at home and am extremely sick with a sinus and upper respiratory infection. I'd planned something else for today's blog but am just not feeling well enough to do it justice, so it will have to wait for another day. 


Thought I would quickly share with you...Jack Rogers will be on Gilt Groupe today. The sale starts at 11am Central, and it looks like they will have at least one pair of Navajos. 


If you're not a member of Gilt yet, you can join free with my link HERE. Right now they are offering a 20% discount to new members. This discount is off your first purchase. And to keep it fun, Gilt Groupe is now on Ebates. Be sure to link through your Ebates account to earn 3% Cash Back on your purchase. If you're not on the Ebates wagon yet, you can join HERE. Right now they are also offering a new member special. When you sign up, you can opt to receive a $10 gift card (Target, Home Depot, Barnes & Nobles are some of the participating merchants) after making your first purchase using the Ebates link. 


Not sure if I will be awake for the sale or not as I'm heading back to bed. Please let me know what you find and have a great day! 

Comments

  1. I love all these updates you've been giving us, super helpful!

    xx Emily @ laughliveandshop.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the heads up Lori- I have lots of Jacks ( including those leopard ones in the picture!) but had really wanted a pair of jellys but could never pay that much for rubber sandals. I got silver but really wanted gold too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites