Trading One Kate Spade Bag for Two Lilly Pulitzer Dresses

Last Thursday, I was in a major state of indecision trying to determine which Kate Spade bag I "needed" from their surprise sale. Many of you will remember my post HERE


After 7pm Thursday night, I finally decided the Yardley bag would be the best fit for my lifestyle and it was more of an everyday bag. So I settled in my comfy chair to order...


I bet you already know where this is heading...Yardley was SOLD OUT. I was so disappointed, I'd already emptied out my Lilly Pulitzer Mar-A-Lago bag and was ready to begin carrying Yardley. So instead of ordering another bag that I didn't want as much, I walked away from the computer and didn't purchase anything. 


As luck would have it in my Shopaholic society, sadness was short lived. The very next day, my favorite Lilly Pulitzer corporate store emailed about a wonderful sale. Fall Lilly collection! On sale! And lucky me, two dresses that were high on my wish list were available in my size. Now I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of these beauties.


Lilly Pulitzer, Clare Dress, Dress Rehearsal, on sale for $94 (retail $258)
Lilly Pulitzer, Evie Dress, Macrame Me, on sale for $64 (retail $188) 
Both dresses are perfect for Fall on the Gulf Coast. I can top them with cardigans I already own, wear with tights and they'll work deep into winter. 


Of course I'm disappointed that I didn't score the Yardley, but the Lilly dresses helped my feelings! :-) 


If you're still looking for items from Lilly's Fall collection - chances are good that you can find them on sale. Be sure to contact my friends at Lilly Pulitzer Southlake or your favorite Lilly store! 


Have a Marvelous Monday! 


Comments

  1. I love both of the dresses! I think I need to check out that sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dresses! Especially the last one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites