Temptation Tuesday: Bathroom Decor from Bed Bath & Beyond

Do you ever walk into a store, and before you have a chance to look around, you know you're in trouble? For me, one of "those" stores is Bed Bath & Beyond.


Last week, I needed to replace the rugs in my kitchen. I have to do this every few months (I am one of those people that prefers to wash the kitchen rugs once a week so they don't last long). I never spend a ton of money on kitchen rugs, for this very reason! 


While in BB&B, I made the mistake of looking through the bath decor and accessories. As you can already guess, I left the store with some new pretties for our master bathroom. 


What do you think?

In addition to the pieces I have pictured here (I'm in love with that towel holder!), I purchased a jeweled vanity tray. My Fall fragrances are now within my reach and ready to be used on a daily basis. I previously had them stored in the armoire - which was not practical for me when getting ready. 

Now, I'm officially on the hunt for a new shower curtain. I'm hesitant to change at this point, because the bedding in my master bedroom is a nice compliment to the shower curtain. You already know what I'm going to say - if I change that shower curtain, I'll probably want to change the bedding too. I've said it many times before, my DH is very tolerant...but that might send him over the edge less than 60 days before Christmas! 


Have a Terrific Tuesday! 

Comments

  1. BB&B will get me every time! I always run across some gadget that I "need."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty bathroom, love the apothecary jars.
    Bathroom Faucets

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites