Monogram Mess



Recently, I attended a show for a friend who started selling Thirty-One. For those not familiar, they specialize in totes, carry-all bags, etc. Most of the items can be monogrammed and of course I want everything I purchase to be monogrammed! 


My Mother and BFF Priscilla also attended the party. Priscilla and I ordered the exact same bag - only in different prints. We ordered the exact same monogram style, font and thread color. 


The bags arrived over the weekend, and I was so disappointed in mine! Take a look at it above - you need a magnifying glass to find my monogram! Ugh. 


Now - here is Priscilla's bag - isn't it pretty?
Have no fear - I contacted the consultant and she has already ordered a replacement bag for me. Thank goodness! 


I am looking forward to receiving my bag, with a 3.5" monogram - of course! 


Have a great day! 

Comments

  1. That's crazy! Their quality control isn't very good, is it? Glad you are getting a replacement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to be a consultant,not anymore...lol....This doesn't surprise me, lol...they do have cute items, just didn't enjoy being a consultant anymore...I love the large utility totes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag...poor monogram. Too bad the employee didn't care enough to fix it at the time. Love Thirty One bags, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. at least she is going to replace yours! It will be great when it's fixed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites