Cyber Monday Deals, Part Two

As promised, here are a few more great deals for your Cyber Monday shopping! 
My friends over at 2Preppy Girls are offering FREE Shipping today with the code "CYBERSALE". 2PreppyGirls is a wonderful resource for your personalized gifts, and be sure to check out their selection of Tervis Tumblers! Click HERE to access their website. (I also love the personalized aprons, especially the lobster one!) 
I am a huge fan of Origins products, how about you? My sister got me hooked on the Ginger Souffle Whipped Body Cream a while back, and next I plan to try the Ginger Body Scrub. Today on Origins.com, they are offering $10 OFF your $25+ order and FREE Shipping. Use code "TENOFF" to qualify for the $10 savings. Be sure to link through your Ebates account to earn a special rate of 12% Cash Back, today only. Click HERE to access the Origins website and HERE to sign up for Ebates, if you're not already a member. 

Elizabeth McKay is offering total savings of up to 70% with the code "THANKS" at checkout. Be sure to check the "Classics" section of the website for the most deeply discounted deals. You can view Elizabeth McKay's website HERE. (Please note the discount is available starting at the $250 purchase level only). 

Are you finding any great deals today? And as always, if I find anything else blog-worthy, I will update later! 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican

Testing The Waters