New Bakeware: It's Pink and It Was Free!


Just in time for the holiday baking season, I received this new set of bake ware and cooking supplies. Everything in the set is pink (or has pink accents). Maybe best of all - the entire set was free! You just can't beat that, right? 


Many of you will remember from prior posts that I love to coupon - and while I'm not an "Extreme Couponer" - I do manage to consistently save 50-70% on my groceries, toothpaste, paper goods, etc. Unlike the folks on shows like TLC's "Extreme Couponing" - I don't purchase dozens of anything. If something is on a fantastic sale and I have coupons that make it free (or close), I will get maybe four items. In addition, I always donate items to charity or a local family in need.


One of the things I enjoy about couponing is sending off for mail in rebates, and free gifts. To celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness in October, Procter & Gamble offered the free bake ware set pictured above with a $25 purchase of P&G products. You best believe, I picked up my P&G goodies and mailed off for my goodies! 


I had actually forgotten about mailing in for the offer, and then an unidentified box arrived on Monday! Included in the set: measuring cups, mixing bowls, silicone baking sheet, a cookie sheet, oven glove and spatula. What a nice surprise, huh?


Pink - very appropriate, don't you think? :-)  Now the question is - what should I bake?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites