Ebates - Where Have You Been All My Life???

Hello, Shopaholics! Is it really Wednesday already? Wow, I can't believe it - this week is flying by. Good news - we are finally beginning to see the light at the end of the remodel tunnel. More on that another day! :-)

Seriously you guys - I feel like a big dummy. Why didn't you all tell me about Ebates? Why didn't you insist (as in FORCE) me to join before now? All the online shopping that happens around these parts, I could have been earning $$$ all this time. Who knew??? Clearly - I didn't!

For those not familiar, Ebates is a website you join and then link to your favorite stores while shopping online. You can earn up to 25% CASH BACK. There are no membership fees - no strings attached. You register online with Ebates, and then every time you shop online (yes, all your favorite retailers are there) you link to their website through Ebates. That's it! Easy easy easy!

This week, I have already earned cash back of around $12. Now it doesn't sound like much, but I'm thinking this will add up over a period of time. If you're wondering how you actually receive the $$, Ebates has two options. You can either have them mail you a check for your earnings, or deposit the funds into your Paypal account. As I'm sure you've guessed by now, I selected the Paypal option - that way I can use the earnings $$ to shop even more! :-)

An example of the retailers - and their cashback %'s - being offered right now:

Sephora - 6% (ordered holiday presents)
Vistaprint - 5% (ordered my holiday cards)
Ebay - 3-7% depending on the category of goods you purchase (careful, doesn't work with sniping tools like GIXEN)
Target - 3% (more holiday presents)
Saks Fifth Avenue - 2.5% (maybe a little gift to self there...)

And soooo many others. Suffice to say, I feel like a dum-dum for not taking advantage of this program before now! Don't be like me - join now and start earning $$. You're shopping anyway - might as well make it work for you! :-)

p.s. My link to join is HERE. Imagine this - you receive credit for referrals - so be sure to refer your friends!

Comments

  1. WHATEVER!! How did we not know? Mercy! I'm am off to check it out!
    XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never never head of ebates either before a few weeks ago!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites