Lori Loves Elsa - Tops, That Is...

My goodness, I can't believe it's already Thursday! I'm beginning to wonder if I will be ready for Santa's arrival...T-minus 9 days...yikes! And since I'm already so overwhelmed, and should be taking care of business, instead I'll be spending this afternoon in my stylist's chair. Phillip is going to DIE when he sees how much work my hair needs! Let's just say this - the remodel has not been kind to my roots, and I still have some paint in my hair. Oops.

Moving right along to fun stuff - have you tried the ELSA top from Lilly Pulitzer? If not - you.must.get.one. Lilly added these to the line last year (resort) and the top quickly became a favorite among the pink and green crowd. I seem to recall, even my buddy Alice over at Summer Is A Verb looking high and low for a particular print in Elsa. :-)

For the 2010 Resort line, the Elsa is back and it continues to be on my wish list, in every print/fabric combination - of course! I just ordered these two from Village Palm. Both colorways come in a rayon interlock cotton and look to be so comfortable! I can't wait until they arrive - thanks Santa!

Elsa Top Interlock Printed, Hotty Pink Doubloons, $98

Elsa Top Interlock Printed, Turquoise Pirates Bootyniere, $98

Which one do you like best? I always love the blue prints by Lilly Pulitzer - but I have to admit; any pink and orange combination is also high on my "must have" list!

Now, I won't rest until I get the Elsa top (silk version) in Multi X Marks The Spot. However, silk is not practical for my everyday lifestyle and at $158, I'll wait on her to go on sale.

If you're wondering where I found all these lovely tops, glad you asked! I ordered from my friend Sarah at Village Palm. Village Palm is a Lilly Pulitzer Speciality (soon to be Via) store in Grosse Pointe, MI. Sarah and her staff are so helpful, patient and easy to work with over email/telephone. They just launched a new website (link HERE) with loads of current season merchandise, and a few great pieces of sale merchandise.


Sarah wanted to help us celebrate the one year anniversary of Shopaholic In Alabama and has generally offered a 10% discount on your web order, both full price AND sale merchandise. Here's how you get the discount:

1) Place your order via the website (link HERE).
2) After submitting your order, email the store (villagepalm@yahoo.com). Let them know you would like to take advantage of the 10% Shopaholic anniversary special.
3) They will email you back with an updated order total and then your order will be processed.

Don't delay though - you might "need" an Elsa from Santa - and this discount is only good Thursday and Friday, December 16 and 17.

Do you also love Elsa? What is your favorite top from the Lilly Pulitzer resort 2010 collection?

Have a great day!


Comments

  1. Loving the pink and orange Elsa. Sarah's shop is right down the street from me. With this generous offer from her I may have to wander over there finally even though I don't need a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day spent in the stylist's chair is never a wasted day! Love these tops- especially paired with white jeans. White jeans are the best! I have two pairs of Lilly's white jeans that would be very cute with these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do the rayon knit ones feel like Joy tunics? I heart Elsa too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not familiar with those tops but will go check them out.

    Happy Anni girlie!!

    Do we need to go celebrate? Tin Top? Jesses?? LOL

    xoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. And, thanks to Jack at Lilly I found it too! Luuuv that Jack...XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am just now jumping on the Elsa bandwagon... I MUST have a white one! I might wait for Lilly to make it in cotton again though... silk is not really ideal for how I plan to wear it, with jeans and a murfee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites