Holiday Wardrobe

Happy Christmas Eve, Shopaholics!

Does your family dress "up" or "down" for the holidays? My mother and sister are the exception; but traditionally everyone else pretty much dresses "down" in our family. I keep wearing dresses to everything - hoping to inspire change! 

Here's what I think I'm wearing tonight and tomorrow.

Lilly Pulitzer, Jonah Dress, White Ginky - making the rounds on Christmas Eve

Lilly Pulitzer, Blayney Dress, Turquoise Ginky - making the rounds on Christmas Day

There is a method to my madness - if I stick to the plan, I only have to travel with one pair of boots! :-)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas Eve! Thanks for reading my blog the past year. I feel so blessed to have found all of you!

Comments

  1. Ohhh Love it girl!! We are all downers, LOL!!
    I will be kicking it on my True Religions and some Revas!
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you and yours a happy, happy and a very merry, merry Christmas!!! Xoxo-BLC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a big believer in dressing down - complete with my pink fluffy slippers - BUT in my defense, I still make an attempt to be cute - new Christmas PJs and I shower and put on makeup - you have to try a little!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wore a Lilly but most people dressed down and suggested a pajama Christmas next year. To each their own I guess:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites