Happy 1st Anniversary, Shopaholic In Alabama!

Happy Hump Day, everyone! I had a different post planned for today - then I remembered - December 15, 2009 was the date I started this little blog, Shopaholic In Alabama. So today; we celebrate!

It's hard to believe I have been blogging for one year. In the early days, I never imagined that anyone would even want to read what I wrote; much less allow me to continue blabbing for a year! I remember begging my family and close friends to "follow me" and they were like "what are you talking about?".  

All I can say is a big, huge, THANK YOU! I have met so many wonderful friends as a result of this blog and the blogging community. Many of which I expect to have for a lifetime. I look forward to my second year of blogging - let's see what kind of trouble we can get into together! :-)

Thank you so much for taking valuable time out of your day to check in on little ole me. During some of the darkest hours of the past 365 days, you guys have helped keep me going...through the BP Oil Spill, life changes, remodeling, celebrating my 40th birthday and many, many others. You'll never know what it means to me!

Have a fabulous day!

p.s. If you have been entertained, learned more about life on the Gulf Coast, gained a few favorite recipe, or found your favorite Lilly dress by reading Shopaholic In Alabama, I'd love to hear from you. Please don't be shy about commenting. Believe it or not, bloggers live for comments!

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!! Village Palm will offer 10% off regular priced merchandise and an additional 10% off sale merchandise in honor of your anniversary through Friday! Just email me at villagepalm@yahoo.com and I will take the discount off of your website order or email order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! I read every day! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Lo! I'm very prou of you! XOP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I (and many others) love your blog (and closet :-) and look forward to many more years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that is a milestone to celebrate. Happy Blogger day anniversary to you SIA!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary! Love reading you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it all, thanks for keeping us entertained.

    ReplyDelete
  8. happy anniversary! you have so many followers for one year! love the shopaholic's preppy closet on FB too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary, Lori! So glad I found your blog. It is happy and fun, just like you! Next time you are in Pensacola call me and lets get another Bahama Mama!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites