A Colorful Gator - and a NEW Sale!


Happy Monday, my Shopaholic pals! Did everyone have a wonderful weekend? I sure hope so! I was uber lazy on Sunday, and believe me, I'll pay for it today!!!

Have you heard about the new Lilly Pulitzer Via shop in Gainesville, FL? Yes....they have GATOR in their name. You know, being in the city of Gainesville, home of the Florida Gators and all....The Colorful Gator, owned by a super nice lady named Susan.

To honor their grand opening, they are having a TWO DAY SALE. This sale is effective Monday and Tuesday ONLY. Here's the Deal - and it's a GOOD one! 20% off ALL merchandise, which of course includes the new Spring collection. They are happy to ship, and one thing I really like - the shipping is via USPS and only costs $4.95. And, if you spend over $300, the shipping is FREE!

A few pieces they have in stock that I LOVE:

SHAYNA Lace Dress in White $358

BETSEY Dress in Lillys Pink $228

TWYLA Dress in Prep Green hits the Spot $278

You can call the store directly to place your order! They will be happy to help you! Contact information:

(352) 225-3595

Store hours:
Monday-Saturday 10am-6pm
Thornebrook Village - Millhopper area
2441 NW 43rd Street
Suite 7
Gainesville, FL 32606

Don't forget to tell them you read about it on Shopaholic! Happy Shopping and let me know what you score! I have to decide what I "need"....

Comments

  1. I found your blog via Short Sassy Mama via Twitter. It is fantastic! Of course, if you visit my blog(s), you will see that I am trying not to shop this year--but I can live vicariously through you!!

    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Another fabulous Lilly shop! Thanks for sharing Lori, hope you have a wonderful Monday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What gorgeous finds! I'll have to stop if we ever drive through there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute name for a Lilly store in Gainesville!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites