Shopaholic Sunday Sale Roundup

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you're having a fantastic weekend so far. Unfortunately our Saturday was too windy and cool for the beach :-( but DH and I went out for a nice dinner so all was not lost! Be sure to try "DeSoto's Seafood Kitchen" if you ever make it to Gulf Shores, Alabama.

Today I thought I'd round up a few good sales for you, just in case you "need" something. I'm trying to get back to my normal self after an extremely rough week!



Honestly, do we ever really "need" a reason to purchase a Kate Spade piece? How about "the sale is on sale"! From now though April 4, all items currently on sale are an additional 25% off. Discount is applied at checkout and website can be accessed HERE. I'm coveting the Medium Serena bag in Mettalic Cheltenham shown above. Gold is just so neutral for spring and summer, don't you think?

Our friends at Under the Palm Tree, one of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer Via shoppes, are offering 20% off one item on their website. You can view the site HERE. Please use "HAWTHORNE" in the order notes section and the discount will be taken at the register. FYI, the discount is not applicable to special order items or items that are already on sale. You can order that special Easter dress and have it arrive in time if you hurry! :-) Be sure to tell them Shopaholic sent you!


Another Shopaholic favorite, Caroline Grace Jewelry, is offering 10% off and FREE Shipping to their Facebook fans and Shopaholic readers through March 31, 2010. You can become a Facebook fan HERE and access the Etsy shop HERE. Be sure to "convo" Caroline after purchasing and prior to payment, and she can adjust your invoice for the 10% off and free shipping. Remember, it's a great time to order that special piece for Mother's Day, and there are a ton of beautiful cuffs in her shop. Please let CGJ know Shopaholic sent you!


Last but certainly not least, I can't forget about my friends at Sandal World. For a limited time, they are offering FREE Shipping and a FREE necklace to all Shopaholic readers with your online order. Sandal World carries some of the prettiest sandals for spring and summer. They offer top brands such as Mystique, Jack Rogers, Bernardo and others. You can access their website HERE.  To qualify for the FREE Shipping and FREE necklace, be sure to note "Shopaholic" in the Order Notes Section. What a great time to pick up your special sandals for Spring Break or Summer vacation!

Hope you enjoyed my Sunday Sale Roundup. I might make this a regular feature, so if you like it, please let me know! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Comments

  1. Yippee! I was just thinking, "I need a sale so I can buy a Caroline cardi to go with my new Spring dresses." Love the KS bag. Thanks for the reminder about Sandal World... there are some Jack Rogers with my name on them. ;) And thanks for posting my sale! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deals! Thanks for sharing.....and I hope you are feeling better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that purse - I am trying not to buy anymore purses (at least for a few weeks) and you are making it very difficult.

    Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites