Mini Family Reunion

Happy Tuesday my friends! Last night I enjoyed an evening with my family here from out of town. My sister hosted a mini "family reunion" of sorts, complete with blackened fish, boiled shrimp, and adult beverages. :-) 

We also had a wonderful surprise, my aunt and cousin's son came down with him from Oklahoma. Everyone was completely shocked, as we didn't expect them! What a great surprise! Thought you might enjoy some photos (naturally I'm wearing my Lilly!) 

With cousin Tom from VA


With my sister and Tom's wife Theresa


Dad with all the nephews and Tom's boys, making their "silly faces"

With cousin Steve and his son, Brady, from OK

Of course I have to show pics of me and the nephews. This is Jake, he's the oldest and quick to tell you he is 5. :-)

Last but not least, my nephew Wilson who is 2.5 yrs. He's going to break a few hearts...

It's great to see family, especially when it's been so long! :-) And I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Lilly Pulitzer Elsa top in Surf Blue Checking In. I want to purchase every single Elsa top produced, any print and every color! I'm working on it....

Have a fantastic day!

Comments

  1. Great pics Lori, and I agree with you about the Elsa, I have two and want 20 - I hope they keep making them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty and ready for Spring! Sounds like such a nice reunion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, you look wonderful! Glad you're having such fun with family!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great reunion. You're going to have a fantastic week; I can tell! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hair looks fab Lori, sun kissed, and all beachy you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun time with family... you all look like you LOVE being together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That menu sounds incredible! I'm glad you had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Family reunions are such fun ;) glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is nothing like QT with the fam to put it all into perspective!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can tell you that I am directly off to the Lilly site to look for that top. I LOVE it!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so pretty in your Lilly!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites