Dreaming of days like these.......

Happy weekend, my lovely and fashionable pals!

Today I'm dreaming of more days like these - from last spring/summer - I never thought I'd be begging to be this HOT again.

With BFF Lisa after many margaritas and sweating to death at a party -  Charlotte, NC - June 09

Deep sea fishing with Dad & DH - August 09 (notice the Lilly coverup skirt peeking out?) Catch of the Day - Redfish - released him too!

Boating & Fishing Gulf of Mexico - August 09 - self portrait (positive side note - after 2 weeks of Clarisonic use, that freckle isn't nearly as visible on my nose!)


Sunset on the Mississippi Sound - Dauphin Island, AL - Aug 09

Broken seashell - day after Hurricane Ida - Gulf Shores, AL - Nov 09

Now I don't know about you - but these pictures put me in the mood for sand between my toes with a margarita in one hand and a bottle of suntan lotion in the other!

Have an awesome day! :-)

Comments

  1. Love all your summer pics! Great chatting with you last night - BRING ON THE MARGARITAS!!! :) Have a wonderful sunny weekend XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for Pawley's Island and Edisto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,
    Oh my goodness, I so thought I was following, I was thinking you didn't post often. Stupid me, dad durn it!
    Love the pic of the MS Sound, and I'm sending you a big hug, for Catch & Release.
    Captain John, pratices Catch & Release to the extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING your summer pics! omg I never thought I'd be asking for hot weather either...but I can't wait for spring/summer to make an appearance here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not only do you look darling, this entire post has me feeling much more optimistic about the return of summer!

    Sending you a smile,
    tp

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites