Ready For Easter?

Happy Wednesday, my friends! This week is an absolute blur so far, I had to check the calendar to even know what day of the week it was this morning! Whew!

Are you ready for Easter weekend? I'm not. I have no idea what I'm wearing - or what DH is wearing! I feel a little behind here....obviously I have about 100 options in my closet but don't we all want to look "perfect"? Ugh. Perfection is an ideal that is increasingly difficult to maintain.

What are you wearing for Easter? Tell me all about it. I need inspiration here!

Have a wonderful Wednesday! My family is coming down to the beach today, so I'm getting ready. Looking forward to that - and having a little more of a tan in my Easter frock - whatever it ends up being! :-)


Comments

  1. The Shotts girls will be decked out in Lilly, of course. I will be wearing the Kara dress eyelet. Kinley, 14, will be wearing a strapless number, with a cardigan of course-the print escapes me, but pink and orange beach umbrellas and flowers. Parker, 11, will be wearing a Little Lilly Classic shift in Surf Blue All Dahled Up. This is for Sunday morning. For Saturday-helping with children's Easter events at church, not sure, but most likely Lilly, Lacoste or JMcLaughlin. Will post pics for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def Lilly -- even in the Northeast!
    I'll be in a silk pink on pink lilly, muffy in pink & green of course! WISHING for a tan, but I'll settle for the 70 degrees and sunshine....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had bought a gorgeous gold and ivory brocade Tahari dress with the intentions to wear it on Easter. However, I have not gotten it altered:( So, I think I'm going to wear the same thing I wore on Easter last year. No one got to see it really because I was baptized and confirmed in the Catholic church and had to wear this white robe over my clothes. So, I'm breaking out the LP Andover dress in Fruity Patch. I love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to where a pair of baby blue shorts, my bathing suit, and a my Flora Bama shirt, along with my Guy Harvey flip flops, but not until after breakfast!
    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a cute pair of mauve earrings that I made so I'm basing my outfit around that! Of course for the little dude any occassion that I can find to put him in a sweater vest I'm all for but its supposed to be so warm this weekend (unusual for us Canadians at this time of the year) so now I'm at a loss!

    Have a safe and happy Easter weekend!
    April

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing my Lilly Andover that I just got!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will be in super casual LP as I will be on the 'Funship', hee hee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican