Socialite Saturday!



Happy Saturday, Socialite Shopaholics! :-) I am gradually recovering from my dental work on Thursday, and hope to spend the day at the beach working on getting a little color on this pale skin. I absolutely must get better soon, as I have two groups of company coming in the next few days. Can't wait to see them!

Earlier this week, my buddy and socialite idol Beth over at Social Climbers crowned me a socialite! Little ole' me??? I was so excited, what an honor! A few days later, I was also tagged by my friend Town and Country. Now I am passing the love on to other blogger friends! 

The rules-



Click on the above button and paste onto your blog/website


Answer the below questions


Pass onto 10 bloggers that you Love, go to their blog and let them know they've been tagged


1. Who is your style icon? A tie between Lilly Pulitzer and fellow Leo, Coco Chanel 


2. What is your favorite socialite lit book? The Devil In The Junior League by Linda Francis Lee (this may change as I just received my copy of Social Climbers by Beth Dunn, which I plan to read over the weekend)


3. Favorite party theme? Summer pink and green, with a beautiful cake adorned by palm trees and beach scenes


4. Go to Halloween costume? Don't judge but I'm not a big fan of Halloween and usually don't dress up


5. Extravagance you cannot live without? Lilly Pulitzer dresses, Miss Trish of Capri jeweled sandals


6. Living person you admire? My parents


7. Greatest Fear? Death by fire


8. Trait you deplore in yourself? Inability to keep my weight down


9. Which talent would you most like to have? Creative skills - drawing, painting, crafting


10. Greatest Achievement? Strong and healthy relationship with DH for 17 years






Bloggers I love (I tried to select bloggers who haven't been tagged yet - I read ALL of you though!)


1. Nola Girl


2. Peace.Love.Lipgloss


3. Bumpkin On A Swing


4. Bon Bon Rose Girls


5. My Life Through Pink (Green and Blue, too) Colored Glasses


6. Pink Preppy Lilly Lover


7. The Fashionista Diaries


8. DC GOP Girl


9. MRM


10. Petunia In Paradise


Socialites, have fun and be sure to pass the torch! If you have a blog and are reading, please consider yourself tagged too. I can't wait to see all your answers.

If you're not reading any of the blogs I mentioned above, be sure to check them out! I know you'll enjoy them all.  Have a wonderful Saturday!

Comments

  1. Well what a wonderful thing to wake up to!!! You are too sweet to include me! I will most definitely pass this along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love miss trish of capri-did you get the ones target did last year? Love your answers and you!
    xoox
    SC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including me you are so sweet! xoxo enjoy the sunshine, its still feezing here in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your answers! I love Miss Trish of Capri (Trish!) too, and picked up two pair from her Target line last year. Not as comfortable as the real deal but cute for the price! Thanks for the tag, I was tagged earlier this week, but will add your super sweet mention to my original post. THANKS a million and hope you're feeling better!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo... "death by fire". That really IS scary - like being buried alive. That freaks me out too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much sweets! You made my day & it looks like I'm some great company! Glossy Kisses, M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for including me. Sorry for the delay here -- I've been CRAZY under the weather this past weekend.

    Definitely going to pass this along too.

    XoXO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I gotta love a fellow Coco luvah!! Thanks for thinking of us!! : )

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Lilly Pulitzer Resort 2011-2012: First Look & Favorites