Shrimp Pasta Salad for Spring

Happy Wednesday to you! Hope everyone is having a wonderful week and enjoying a little bit of Spring! :-)

When the weather turns warmer, I enjoy making Shrimp Pasta Salad. This dish is a hit, every single time! It lasts for several days in the refrigerator (although it won't last that long - promise). Today I thought I'd share the recipe with you.

SHRIMP PASTA SALAD

(1) Large bottle of Italian Dressing (I use Wish Bone)
1/2 small green Bell Pepper, chopped
1/2 small red Bell Pepper, chopped
Broccoli & Cauliflower florets, chopped in small, bite size pieces
(1) Box of Rotini pasta, tri-color
(2) Lbs. Boiled Shrimp
(1) Small can Black Olives, halved
Fresh parmesan cheese, finely shredded (to taste, I use a ton of cheese!)

Boil pasta according to package directions. Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Marinate for 8 hours, or overnight. Enjoy!

Provided my dental work goes well on Thursday, I plan to make Shrimp Pasta Salad for the upcoming weekend! DH absolutely loves it, and honestly while trying to kick the tobacco, he's eating everything in sight.

Thank you for your sweet comments after yesterday's post. This week has been a real doozie so far, but we're going to get through it. Hopefully by Saturday, I will have the computer situated again. I miss posting photos here!

Have a great day!


Comments

  1. Hugs and hang in there!!! my husband gained 50 pounds! But the weight was worth him kicking the habit... in my opinion... best of luck with the dental work... I hate dental work so you have my fullest empathy! Can't wait to try this dish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the recipe- sounds yummy and simple enough for me! With light dressing it will actually be pretty healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to stop by and say hello. I just became a new follower. Love LP and love the blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so yummy! Thanks for sharing, I'll have to make it sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH thank you! I've been running out of non-meat Lenten dishes!! :) This looks YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds delicious!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might just have to make that for Easter. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Found you through Friday Follow and am a new follower!
    Please stop by beyondmeasuring.blogspot.com

    Thanks! And your dish sounds yummy and easy to make-bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! Found you on Friday Follow! Your pasta looks fab! Following you now... come say hi http://www.gerberdaysblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I'm stopping by from Follow me Friday ... Have a great weekend!
    http://fraizerbaz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Follow Friday- come follow me too :)
    www.cakesandbeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi :-)
    Following from the Friday Follow.....a little late......the list is soooooo long this week!
    You can follow me at http://savvycouponmommy.blogspot.com
    Have a great Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. new follower from FF...have a great one.
    I hope you stop by my blog.

    http://mariescozycorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi I'm Barb..found you on FF.I'm now a follower of yours.. I hope you will go to santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    & find some ideas that might inspire you & your family/Home. I hope you will follow me too. I just finished 4 Kitchen Chairs for $1.25 ea. with black & white polka dots fabric..then 4 stools..a hutch..a table runner, apron..& napkin holder..I couldn't stop! Ha! Ha! I sell polka dot aprons.. I love polka dots what can I say? Anyway I have aprons, bows, vinyl lettering, one-painting, jewelry & Lots of recipes..so leave me a comment if you would & tell me what you think..Have a great day! Barb

    ReplyDelete
  15. Found your blog on Friday Follow. I'm now a follower.

    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Visit With Caroline Grace Jewelry

Testing The Waters

Birthday Celebration: Lilly Pulitzer Giveaway from The Pink Pelican